How do I schedule a Home Photo Shoot?
Provide the following information:
- the address of the home
- the direction the front of the home faces — e.g.: N, S, E, W, SE, NW etc
(this will help determine the best time-of-day for the photo shoot)
- the above-grade square footage of the home (so i know how long i should plan to be on-site)
- any other useful info: lake home; acreage property with out-buildings; heavily wooded lot; etc.
- the date the home will be ready for the photo shoot
Email is the best way to schedule a Photo Shoot.
Pay your Invoice
NOTE: Credit Card / PayPal Use
- Credit Card transactions from PayPal will appear on your statement as charged by “PAYPAL*REALTYPHOTO”
- The email address linked to this PayPal account is: email@example.com
- Invoice Payments made with PayPal or Credit Card are NOT eligible for the 3% Loyalty Credit in the Realtor Incentive Program.
OR (NEW payment options)
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do you service?
My primary service area is the greater South Bend area which includes Mishawaka, Granger, Osceola, Notre Dame & Niles. For a nominal travel fee (e.g. Elkhart $10), I am happy to service areas outside the greater South Bend area. We frequently travel New Buffalo (& up-and-down the Lake Michigan Coast), St. Joseph, Cassopolis, Chesterton, Goshen & Plymouth.
When is the best time to schedule a Photo Shoot?
The key factor is, which direction does the home face? Ideally we want sunlight shining on the front of the home to make the first, and most important, photo look great. So, if the Home faces:
- East, we should shoot in the morning.
- West, the afternoon.
- South, anytime usually works.
- North, to avoid shooting directly into the sun, early morning around 9am, or late afternoon around 4pm is usually best.
An additional scheduling consideration is the Weather Forecast — blue skies will make the homes exterior photos look great!
When can I expect delivery of my photographs?
I aim to have photos available the next business day after the shoot.
How will the photographs be delivered?
With a Virtual Tour Website: If you have requested a Virtual Tour Website with your Photo Shoot, the photographs will be delivered online through the Tour company. Clear Instructions will be provided via email when the photos are ready.
Without a Tour: If you are receiving the Photos without a Tour, the Photos will be delivered via the Dropbox.com file sharing service. Learn more about Dropbox Photo Delivery made Easy.
What forms of payment do you accept?
You will receive an invoice via email that can be payed with check, Bill Pay, Direct Deposit, PayPal account, or with a credit card through PayPal.
Does the price for a home photo shoot include photographing the basement?
Yes and No. If there are many finished rooms in the basement, and/or if adding your basement takes the home from a small home shoot to a medium home shoot (or medium to large etc) we reserve the right to charge an additional fee of $30-$50 to photograph the basement.
Is there a charge to make a 2nd trip to Photograph a Home?
Yes. If requested by the Agent / Home Owner, an additional $50 fee will be charged to the home shoot price to make a 2nd visit to a Home.
When will I receive my 3% loyalty credit in your Realtor Incentive Program?
The credit from services rendered will be made available to apply towards future services once the invoice for the original job is: paid in full; paid by the due date; and paid with a Check (not PayPal). The credit is available for 3 months after the invoice is paid.